I have been nominated!
By Kim from Salt in the Womb yay! Thanks for the nomination, because I would have never imagined anyone nominating me at all. Initially I started the blog to pen out my feelings and frustrations. But I discovered viewers coming to my blog. I am not asking for high viewership, I only hope that my experience can relate to someone out there so that they wont feel alone at all in this arduous journey. I tried to be colorful, but only find myself being grey, because my life is truly grey at the moment, so apologies for the lack of humor! Back to the award, here goes:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions the nominator has set you. – See below for the questions from Kim
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. Nominate ten people.
Here are the 10 questions that Kim asked!
1. Who is your blog idol?
I am reading Greg’s blog and I really love his honest writing on what he feels about the community without the need to hide. Go check it out here
2. What song do you sing loudest in the shower?
I dont sing in shower?
3. What’s your favorite curse word to yell at your ovaries?
I dont really have an issue with my ovaries but I would like to scream at my uterus though. No word but a string of consultation is necessary. ” Get your damn act together and let my embryos implant on it!”
4. You get to meet one of your favorite fictional characters. Who is it?
Definitely Thor from Avengers. LOL
5. What do you think about when you need to smile?
My 2 cats! Both males, adopted.
6. If you could switch careers and be awesome at something other than what you currently do, what would it be?
I would really want to be an Embryologist. I should have studied Science instead, damn. I realized through my course of infertility that this is a very cool job which can help thousands of people and especially being someone going through Infertility myself, I know I will 150% more than others!!
7. What’s your go-to “I didn’t have time to do my hair” style?
Tie it up.
8. Taylor Swift or Katy Perry? YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE. If you want to.
Katy Perry for sure.
9. Would you rather legally change your last name to Hitler or never eat chocolate again?
This is a very strange question! Since I cant stop the addiction for chocolates, I will change my last name to Hitler and make some excuse for it.
10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love Benedict Cumberbatch? (If it’s below 5, I don’t know if we can be friends.)
6, I like that show – Sherlock.
Now, for my 10 questions to the next 10 people!
1. What is your favourite cuisine?
2. What is your favourite book and why?
3. If you can choose to have a super power, what would it be?
4. If you get to go on a free trip tomorrow with no budget limits, where would you like to travel to?
5. Which is more hurting – being lied to or being gossiped at the back by others?
6. If you can change 1 thing today from the past, what would it be?
7. What have you learned through blogging?
8. Which is your favourite cartoon character?
9. Is Harry Potter yes or no for you ?
10. How many countries have you traveled to?
And I am going to nominate the following:
I only have 7! Let’s go everyone!
Updates : I want to nominate her! Forgot about it till I saw my reader list again!